CBVC Vehicle Management makes every effort to ensure the safety of our clients’ drivers, but should accidents happen, we’re here to help.
Organising and running a fleet successfully means you have to plan for even the worst eventualities, including accidents to your employees on the road.
At moments of stress like these, a considered accident management response can minimise concerns should an incident occur.
Our incident response strategy has been designed to ensure that:
- Stakeholders are notified immediately should an incident occur
- Onward travel is arranged as soon as possible to keep your drivers mobile
- Any claims process is started immediately
- Costly credit hire vehicles are avoided wherever possible
- Vehicle damage is inspected and repair approved within hours
- The repair process is carefully monitored to reduce vehicle downtime and minimise replacement vehicle costs
Once repairs have been carried out to our satisfaction and the vehicle is back at work, CBVC Vehicle Management will:
- Actively pursue any uninsured losses
- Analyse accident causes, identify drivers with higher incident rates, then agree strategies to improve driver safety and reduce insurance claims
- Work with your insurers and brokers to bring premiums down
The important point here is to keep your fleet drivers covered at all times. And that’s exactly what our accident management product will do.