Would you hand control of an expensive asset to someone without knowing if they were qualified to use it? Unlikely in our experience.
Driver Licence Checking
It’s exactly the same with company cars. You need to check the driving licences of those employees at the wheel of your company cars.
Are they qualified to drive? How many points are there on their licence?
If your fleet policy allows employee spouses or partners to drive the company car, then you will also need to check their driving licences, too.
Others you will need to check include agency drivers, LGV and PCV drivers.
Checking a driver licence is part of your Duty of Care to your staff to ensure their fitness to drive.
Easy Checking with E-sign
The CBVC Vehicle Management E-sign mandate is a driver-friendly online system that can quickly gather the information required.
E-sign enables us to:
- Electronically check licence validity
- Check accumulated penalty points
- Re-check driver licences at and an agreed frequency
- Flash up driver alerts for new penalty points
- Monthly management information reporting
- Create an audit trail for Duty of Care purposes
- All data stored securely
E-sign will streamline your fleet management processes with a digital solution that provides greater efficiency for your fleet operation.