We offer one of the most sophisticated tracking and telematics systems available on the market.
Vehicle Tracking and Telematics
Vehicle tracking does what is says on the tin. It allows you to track vehicles in real time, allowing quicker deployment and better utilisation of your assets on the road, as well as providing reliable data on business mileage use.
Telematics provides the understanding and management information that allows you to analyse your fleet and driver performance. The resulting information should assist you in running a more efficient and safer fleet.
There are several advantages to running the CBVC Vehicle Management vehicle tracking and telematics system for both driver and business. These are outlined below.
- Validation of private and business mileage – significantly reducing administration time
- Improved driving standards and behaviour change
- Improved safety
- Personalised driver performance data
- Driver app includes driver ratings
- Reduced accident reporting
- Real-time, accurate location of fleet vehicles
- Real-time, accurate location of key personnel
- Additional security for lone workers
- More accurate delivery scheduling
- Stolen vehicle location (although not full insurance tracking)
- HMRC compliance
CBVC Vehicle Management integrates tracking data into its fleet management systems and provides detailed information on driver management.
We will agree performance parameters and identify events monitored outside the agreed performance standards. Telematics has grown in popularity as business fleets realise the benefits it can deliver.
Telematics and fuel card data can be combined to provide even more comprehensive driver insight.
It is important to outline the benefits to your fleet drivers of vehicle tracking and telematics to alleviate concerns and resistance to a ‘spy in the cab’.
We can help you with positive integration into your fleet while our tracking and telematics system is provided at a highly competitive price.
If you want to know more, talk to us on 0330 822 4500.